Aerial fiber optic cable Manufacturer
Aerial fiber optic cable is used when installing outside the pole. As a professional aerial fiber optic cable manufacturer & supplier, we specialize in designing, manufacturing aerial fiber optic cable, and providing customized services for our customers！
- Excellent waterproof performance, excellent mechanical performance and temperature performance
- Competitive price
- OEM Service can be provided
- 100% quality assurance
Aerial fiber optic cable
Aerial fiber optic cable is an insulated fiber optic cable, usually containing all the optical fibers needed for a telecommunications line, which is suspended between utility poles or transmission tower, as it can even be lashed to a wire rope messenger strand with a small gauge wire. The strands are tensioned to bear the weight of the cable for the span length, and it is used for any harsh climatic such as ice, snow, water and wind. The aim is to keep the stress on the fiber optic cable as low as possible while keeping the sling and cable from falling for safety. Generally speaking, aerial optical cables are usually made of heavy sheath and strong metal or aramid strength members, which have excellent mechanical and environmental performance, high tensile strength, light weight, easy installation and low cost.
Aerial fiber optic cable Product
According to the installation method, aerial optical cables can be divided into self-supporting aerial fiber optic cable and catenary wire aerial fiber optic cable.
Self-supporting aerial cable: Self-supporting fiber optic cable is connected to an insulating steel or fully insulated messenger to provide support. The self-supporting aerial cable types include all dielectric self-supporting (ADSS) and figure 8 cables. ADSS is an all-dielectric (no metal components inside the cable) self-supporting cable. It is usually used with power lines, or in areas where lighting often occurs. It can be installed on long spans (up to 6 km in some cases) so it is easier to install in rugged or rural areas where it is difficult to install a messenger wire first. The figure 8 self-supporting sling is a steel strand, which is metal, and in the structure of the figure 8 cable, the central strength member can be steel wire or FRP.
Catenary wire aerial fiber optic cable: A catenary wire aerial fiber optic cable is a common outdoor loose-tube fiber optic cable that can be tied to a sling or another fiber optic cable (common in CATV).
Self-supporting Non Metallic Aerial Fiber Optic Cable
Self-supporting Metallic Aerial Fiber Optic Cable
catenary wire Non Metallic Aerial Fiber Optic Cable
catenary wire Metallic Aerial Fiber Optic Cable
for Your Peace of Mind
Customized aerial fiber cable
We go beyond your expectation. Want to make customized aerial fiber cable? With flexibility and expertise being at the core of our comprehensive product customization service, we have a set of processes and services to meet your special requirements. Based on your need and our extensive experience. You name it, we make it!
Customized Materials & Specifications
for aerial fiber cable
No matter what specification for aerial fiber cable, at Bonelinks, You Can Choose Freely For Your Unique Request.
Applications for Aerial fiber optic cable
Aerial fiber optic cables are used in outdoor overhead applications, long-distance and local area networks (LAN), metropolitan area networks (MAN), subscriber network systems, link communication systems, CATV and computer network systems.
CATV & Computer Networks System
Outdoor aerial application
Subscriber Network Systems
your trusted Aerial fiber optic cable supplier
Innovation, Quality, Service and Responsibility
You ask, we answer
Aerial installation is a method of installing fiber optic cable by suspending it from poles or other overhead structures.
This type of installation is commonly used in areas where it is not feasible to bury the cable underground, such as in mountainous or urban areas.
In an aerial installation, the fiber optic cable is attached to poles or other structures using clamps, brackets, or other specialized hardware.
The cable is then typically strung between poles or other structures using specialized equipment, such as a bucket truck or a helicopter.
1. When laying aerial optical cable in a flat environment, use the hook to hang it; when laying the aerial optical cable on a mountain or steep slope, use the binding method to lay the optical cable. The optical cable joint should choose a straight pole position that is easy to maintain, and the reserved optical cable is fixed on the pole with a reserved bracket.
2. The optical cable of the aerial pole road is required to make a U-shaped telescopic bend every 3~5 poles, and about 15m is reserved for every 1km.
3. Use galvanized steel pipes to protect the aerial optical cables leading up, and the nozzles of the pipes should be blocked with fireproof mud.
4. Aerial optical cables should hang optical cable warning signs every 4 bars or in special areas such as crossing roads, rivers, and bridges.
5. The intersection of the empty suspension line and the power line should be protected by a trident protection tube, and the extension of each end should not be less than 1m.
6. The pull wires of electric poles near the road should be covered with light sticks, and the length is 2m.
7. In order to prevent the induced current from the suspension wire from hurting people, each pole pull wire is required to be electrically connected to the suspension wire, and each pull wire position should be installed with a pull wire ground wire. The suspension wire is required to be directly connected with a lining ring and grounded directly at the terminal.
8. The aerial optical cable is usually 3m above the ground. When entering the building, it must pass through the U-shaped steel protective sleeve on the outer wall of the building, and then extend downward or upward. The aperture of the optical cable entrance is generally 5cm.
The minimum order quantity of fiber optic cable is 1km. Because the outside diameter needs to be adjusted before producing.
This process will waste dozens of meters of raw material.
Yes. We have Fujikura, Corning SMF 28e, and other brands fiber to choose from.
Yes. As long as we confirm the Pantone color code, we can produce the sheath color you request.
Yes. We will have a dedicated process engineer to interface with you to understand the specific situation and give our production advice.
Yes. We can print company information or logos on fiber optic cables upon request.
Under 100 km, it takes 4-5 days to produce. under 500 km, it takes 7-10 days to produce.
All fiber optic cables will come with a test report. If you encounter any quality problems, we replace them with new ones free of charge.
We have a special laboratory for high temperature, salt spray and vibration testing.
A supplier provides products,
but we care about your business.
If you do not find a product that can meet your requirements, please contact us as we might have a solution available.