Fiber Optic Splice Tray: Lightweight and Compact Solution for Fiber Optic Splicing
The fiber optic splice tray serves as a convenient and efficient solution for holding multiple cores of fiber optic splices. It can be easily installed in various communication equipment such as fiber optic terminal boxes, fiber optic distribution boxes, racks, joint boxes, and closures.
To ensure outdoor stability, reduce weight, and optimize operational costs, the fusion tray is typically manufactured using injection-molded ABS plastic. This production method creates a single-piece core capable of accommodating 12 or 24 fiber optic splices. The fusion trays are designed with reserved locking mechanisms, enabling easy stacking to facilitate core expansion in optical communication equipment.
Depending on the specific installation environment, Bonelinks offers a range of options to meet diverse requirements. This includes mini 12 core splice trays, ideal for replacing or expanding core numbers in compact joint boxes or distribution boxes with limited space. For data centers and server rooms, flame retardant 24 core splice trays are available, ensuring enhanced safety during fiber splicing operations. Additionally, 24 core splice trays specifically designed for splicing drop cables in FTTH joint boxes provide customers with a comprehensive application solution and product selection.
By reorganizing the information and introducing headings, the revised text provides a clearer and more structured overview of the fiber optic splice tray. It highlights its versatility, construction, and tailored solutions for different installation environments, helping readers understand the purpose and benefits of this essential fiber optic component
Fiber splice trays are essential components designed to facilitate efficient management of splices in fiber optic networks. Here are the key features of these trays:
- Lightweight Plastic-Molded Tray: The splice trays are crafted using lightweight plastic materials, ensuring durability while keeping the overall weight minimal. This construction allows for easy handling during installation and maintenance activities.
- Ultra-Compact Size: These splice trays are specifically engineered with an ultra-compact size. This compactness optimizes space utilization, making them an ideal choice for installations where space is limited, such as in crowded data centers or tight telecommunication enclosures.
- Snap-On, Snap-Off Lid for Stacking: The splice trays feature a convenient snap-on and snap-off lid mechanism. This design enables seamless stacking of multiple trays, allowing for easy scalability and adaptability as network requirements evolve.
- Rounded Ends for Easy Fiber Routing: The splice trays are designed with rounded ends, ensuring smooth fiber routing within the tray. This feature allows for easy and efficient management of fiber cables, minimizing the risk of bends or damage to the delicate fibers.
- Built-in Splice-Sleeve Holder: Each splice tray incorporates a built-in splice-sleeve holder. This holder provides a secure and organized location to hold splice sleeves, ensuring proper protection and management of spliced fibers. It streamlines the splicing process and enhances overall fiber management within the tray.