ABS PLC Splitter from Bonelinks is designed to offer protection for the optical waveguide chip and fiber array board. Made from durable ABS plastic, it is well-suited for use in demanding construction conditions. It can be easily installed in various cabinets and chassis, including standard 19-inch rack mount units.
Available with splitting ratios of 1:4, 1:8, 1:16, 1:32, and more, this splitter provides you with a variety of options to suit your specific needs. Additionally, you can choose from a range of input and output fiber connectors, including FC, SC, LC, and ST, based on your requirements. The splitter can also be customized with short input and output lengths of just 0.5 meters, making it ideal for use in CATV or active optical communication equipment.
In PON networks, the 1×8 splitter is frequently used as a primary or secondary connection node in specific OLT equipment. The 1×32 tap is commonly utilized in data centers or server centers, and can be installed in 1U or 2U racks. For your convenience, Bonelinks offers complete rack tap installation services. The 1×64 tap is ideal for signal data distribution and connectivity in FTTH cabins and floor splitter boxes. All taps undergo rigorous testing before shipping to ensure top-notch performance.
- ABS Plastic Box: ABS material is characterized by its resistance to compression, impact, heat, and low temperature.
- Compact size: ABS PLC splitters are small and compact in size, making them easy to install and handle.
- High stability: ABS PLC splitters have high stability, ensuring that the output power remains constant even over a long period of time.
- Low Insertion Loss: ABS PLC splitters have low insertion loss, which means that they do not significantly affect the signal strength as the light passes through them.
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL): ABS PLC splitters have low PDL, meaning that they are not affected by the orientation of the polarized light.
- Wavelength independence: ABS PLC splitters are wavelength-independent, meaning that they work with a wide range of wavelengths and can be used in various communication systems.
- High reliability: ABS PLC splitters are highly reliable, meaning that they can withstand harsh environmental conditions and are less likely to fail.
- Fiber to the Home (FTTH) networks: ABS PLC Splitters are used to distribute optical signals from a central point to multiple subscribers in FTTH networks.
- Optical LANs (Local Area Networks): ABS PLC Splitters are used to distribute signals from optical fibers to different end-devices in optical LANs.
- Data centers: ABS PLC Splitters are used to route optical signals between different data center components, such as servers, switches, and storage devices.
- CATV networks: ABS PLC Splitters are used to distribute optical signals from a headend to multiple subscribers in cable television networks.
- Metro and access networks: ABS PLC Splitters are used in metro and access networks to route optical signals between different network elements.
- Test and measurement equipment: ABS PLC Splitters are also used in test and measurement equipment, such as optical power meters and optical spectrum analyzers.