LC to LC Fiber Patch Cord
LC LC patch cord comes in two types: simplex and duplex. The simplex LC LC patch cord is used for single channel connections, while duplex LC LC patch cord is used for dual channel connections to ensure stable signal transmission and reception.
For single-mode connections, conventional LC LC patch cord use G652D or G657 fiber optic cable and pre-terminate the LCUPC endface with a blue housing or LCAPC with a green housing. For multimode connections, LC LC patch cord use OM2, OM3, or OM4 fiber optic cable and pre-terminate the LCUPC endface with a beige, aqua green, or rose red housing, depending on the application.
Bonelinks has a rigorous control process to ensure the best light reflection and signal transmission, with strict testing of fiber attenuation values, cable tension, and sheath fire rating. Test results are recorded and printed on the patch cord packaging for easy reference during installation. Custom printing and color options for the cable jacket are also available to meet brand recognition requirements.
|LC LC Patch Cord||OS2 Fiber LC to LC||OM3 Fiber LC to LC||OM4 Fiber LC to LC|
|Fiber count||simplex, duplex||simplex, duplex||simplex, duplex|
|Connector||LC UPC/APC to LC UPC/APC||LC UPC to LC UPC||LC UPC to LC UPC|
|Return Loss||UPC≥50dB, APC≥60dB||UPC≥30dB||UPC≥30dB|
|Length||1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m or customized||1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m or customized||1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m or customized|
|Jacket||LSZH, OFNR, PVC||LSZH, OFNR, PVC||LSZH, OFNR, PVC|
Features of LC LC Patch Cord
- Compact Size: LC connectors are smaller in size compared to other types of fiber connectors, making LC LC patch cord more compact and suitable for high-density network environments.
- Ease of Use: LC connectors are easy to install and handle, making it easier for technicians to connect and disconnect devices.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: LC LC patch cord can support high-speed data transfer rates, making them ideal for use in data center and LAN environments.
- Low Insertion Loss: LC connectors have a low insertion loss, which helps to minimize signal loss and maintain the quality of the signal over the length of the cable.
- Durability: LC connectors are designed to be durable and reliable, and they can withstand frequent plugging and unplugging.
- Versatility: LC LC patch cord is available in both single-mode and multimode options, making them suitable for use in a wide range of fiber optic networks.
- Cost-Effective: LC LC patch cord are relatively affordable compared to other types of fiber optic cables, making them a cost-effective solution for connecting fiber optic devices.
Applications of LC LC Patch Cord
- Data Centers: LC LC patch cords are commonly used in data centers for connecting switches, servers, and storage devices.
- Local Area Networks (LANs): LC to LC patch cables are used in LANs to connect switches, routers, and other networking devices.
- Fiber to the Home (FTTH) and Fiber to the x (FTTx) Networks: LC to LC patch cables are used in FTTH and FTTx networks to connect optical network terminals (ONTs) and other fiber optic devices.
- Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs): LC LC patch cords are used in MANs to connect switches, routers, and other networking devices.
- Test and Measurement Equipment: LC to LC patch cables are used to connect test and measurement equipment in the lab or field.