ST Fiber Optic Pigtail
The ST multi-color pigtails find their primary application in concluding fiber optic cables and connections through fusion splicing. Each pigtail is assigned a distinct color, making it simpler to recognize connectors. These kits come in various fiber counts, with 1, 6, and 12 being the most common options.
Depending on the installation tension and fusion space requirements, ST pigtails can not only be produced in different lengths but also can be used to pre-terminate connectors with different cable diameters.
Each ST pigtail produced by Bonelinks is tested for endface, insertion loss and return loss, and the insertion loss of each ST pigtail is less than 0.2 dB. For Bonelinks, which has a daily capacity of 300,000 connectors, most orders can be produced and shipped within 3-5 days. For high product quality and tight construction time requirements, Bonelinks is an indispensable partner for your success from finished product to receipt of goods.
Features of ST Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Low insertion loss
- High back reflection loss
- Stable capability and high reliability
- Superior qualified standard PC polishing
- Boots in a variety of colors
- PVC jacket as default, LSZH optional
- 0.9mm as default, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional
- 100% inspected for optical characteristics before shipment
- Customized specifications are available
Application of ST Fiber Optic Pigtail
Widely used in CATV, FTTH/FTTX, telecommunication networks, premise installations, data processing networks, LAN/WAN network, and more.