LC to FC Fiber Patch Cords for Seamless Connectivity
Bonelinks LC to FC fiber patch cords are typically constructed using a high-quality optical fiber cable with an LC connector on one end and an FC connector on the other end. LC connectors are small form-factor connectors that provide high-density connectivity in limited spaces. FC connectors, on the other hand, are larger, robust connectors that are commonly used in high-performance applications. The optical fibers within the cable are carefully coated and protected to ensure minimal signal loss and minimal attenuation. This results in a reliable, high-speed data transmission between devices.
LC to FC Fiber Patch Cords are specially designed and manufactured to connect LC and FC ports in CATV, broadcast systems, or fiber optic patch panels. These cords allow for the transmission of optical signals in the 850nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm wavelength bands.
Single-mode LC to FC patch cords are usually made with yellow PVC or LSZH jacketed fiber optic cable. The cable is color-coded to match the green pigtail on the APC side and the blue or black pigtail on the UPC side. On the other hand, multimode LC to FC patch cords are typically made with orange OM2 LSZH jacketed fiber optic cable. The LC and FC connector pigtails are beige and black, respectively, to distinguish the fiber type.
To ensure stable and excellent static reflection in the working wavelength, the LCAPC to FCAPC fiber connector features an 8° angled APC tip. This design allows for stable transmission of the reflected light source inside the fiber and results in stable signal transmission.
Bonelinks takes quality control seriously, testing the cleanliness of each fiber and connector during the manufacturing process. The company also tests the attenuation, return loss value, and 3D deflection of each fiber patch cable after production. For network transmission projects requiring APC patch cords with low insertion loss (less than 0.15dB) and high return loss (greater than 65dB), Bonelinks utilizes high precision cores and grinding processes to provide reliable and consistent network speeds to communication engineers, contractors, or distributors.
Features of LC to FC Fiber Patch Cords
- High speed data transmission: LC to FC fiber patch cords are capable of transmitting data at high speeds, making them ideal for use in data centers, telecommunications networks, and other applications that require fast data transfer.
- Low insertion loss: These patch cords have low insertion loss, which means that they do not cause significant signal loss, ensuring that the data transmitted is of high quality.
- Durability: LC to FC fiber patch cords are made of high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the rigors of daily use and provide long-lasting performance.
- High compatibility: These patch cords are compatible with a wide range of devices, including optical transceivers, switches, and routers, making them suitable for use in a variety of networking environments.
Applications of LC to FC Fiber Patch Cords
- Data Centers: They are used to connect servers, switches, and storage devices in data centers, allowing for fast and reliable data transfer.
- Telecommunications: LC to FC fiber patch cords are used in telecommunications networks to connect optical transmission equipment, ensuring high-speed data transfer.
- Local Area Networks (LANs): They are used to connect computer devices in LANs, allowing for fast and reliable data transfer between devices.
- Test equipment: They are also used in test equipment and measurement systems where high-speed data transfer is required.