- Small size, lightweight, and compact structure. It adopts a unique groove 8 design, and the optical cable can be stripped without tools, which is convenient for construction.
- The optical cable is specially designed in terms of elasticity, which is suitable for indoor and terminal installations where the optical cable often needs to be bent.
- The optical fiber is placed between two strength members, which has excellent resistance to lateral pressure and tensile properties.
- The bow type cable using G.657 bend-insensitive optical fiber has excellent bending resistance, and it will not affect the transmission loss of the cable when it is deployed in indoor corners and small spaces.
- The optical cable sheath is made of LSZH (low-smoke, zero-halogen) material, which meets the flame-retardant performance requirements for optical cables used indoors.
FTTH; FTTR; FTTB
UV resistance; Flame-resistance